Saturday 7 May 2016

Hazy Days.

It looked like another glorious sunny day would be upon us this morning. Sadly the haze overtook us and the promise evaporated. Greetings from the seaside anyway. I'm down in Kent with dad and Miriam. The end of the week didn't go quite to plan after a visit to the Neem Tree with an old school friend on Thursday emerged with feeling decidedly unwell Friday morning. So yet another day away from my office. Always feel guilty not being there though.

Whatever it was I feel fine now. We're roasting a guinea fowl with some potatoes and I will do Vichy carrots. Miriam has never had them. As we are all together we visited dad's new flat. Bigger than I thought and quite nice. Not sure about the storage heaters though, I learned to my cost that first winter in Chapel Street how awful such things are.

We don't have a completion date yet. It will be after our holiday. Have done some juggling then and managed to take 2 weeks off. That will give me a partial week of rest before dad comes up and we fly to Naples.

Dodgy stomach aside I continue to feel well. Better in fact that many months. That said the fear of a new academic year before we seem to blink is already emerging in my mind's eye. Can it be as challenging as this year has been? I hope not.

I will leave you now. Hope you have had time to breathe in the break between my posts, had a feeling I was posting too often. Until next time enjoy the weekend and have a good week.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment