Friday 26 February 2016

Then They Were Gone.

The manic week is over. And I am at rest. The end has been strange, a day littered with appointments but barely anyone turned up. I suppose it saved to speaking but frustrating none the less. After all these years I am acutely aware that us mad people can be a bit unreliable.

My weekend awaits. It started with toad in the hole. For those unfamiliar with this English classic it is sausages fried then surrounded by batter and baked. Yorkshire pudding with sausage. Comfort food. And very good it was too. When I took them out of the fridge I realised that they were made of lamb not beef. Worked well though. Apart from the Moroccan masterpiece of Merguez sausages made of lamb I'm not too familiar with lamb sausage. Must try it again.

I learned tonight that Beka will come to visit next Friday. Looking forward to that. Go out to eat somewhere, a beer or two in The Hedgehog then a quiet lunch in a country pub on Saturday.

Before I jump the gun though and wish myself another week older I will relish my quiet home rugby watching weekend. A good plan.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment