Sunday 11 October 2015

Much Needed Sleep.

Sunday is here again. My need for sleep must have caught up with me as I didn't wake up until midday. A sign I suppose that I have been overdoing things. Curiously enough this is the first Sunday for a while in which I have not felt anxious from the moment I opened my eyes.

As promised yesterday Beethoven's Fidelio is my afternoon accompaniment. I put off my roast beef until tonight and made do with cold chicken...very good...and salad. It's not great going straight into full cooking mode as soon as I'm up.

Once the opera is complete I must go for a walk. I have been neglecting my walking the last couple of weeks. It's quite hard ascertaining my mood at the moment. I haven't written down my mood scale since term started-too scared perhaps of a low pattern emerging that may spell trouble. That said I do not feel so burned out today. It is just another Sunday on which I indulge my cultural pursuits in the afternoon and my passion for American football in the evening. Now I think it is time for a little reading. Bye for now.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment