Saturday 5 September 2015

Time Running Out.

Greetings to all my wonderful readers. Well as I said it all went so quickly. I have but a single night left when I can get up at a reasonable time then back to that sometimes awful thing called reality. Actually I woke up feeling refreshed thank goodness. It was about time after lacking during my fortnight holiday.

Went for a drive, a little lunch, a pint at The Waggoners before home for dull domesticity. To mark the coming of autumn I'm cooking beef in beer in the oven flavoured with fresh bay and thyme. I bought a lovely spare rib pork joint yesterday for a fine Sunday roast-I suspect I might have a small glass of Rioja with that.

After work on Monday I head to St Albans for graduation. I'm meeting my friends Kym and Peter for a nice Thai dinner that evening. Then comes the big day. I'm proud of what I achieved in the MSc. I still feel a bit of a fraud but if nothing else I did work hard. I wonder if it will ever take me anywhere?

But back to tonight I quite fancy watching a film. Will have to give that some thought on what to dig out of the cupboard. See you soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment