Sunday 27 September 2015

A Kitchen Let Down.

Sunday is here again. The sun is shining although I've not really been out to enjoy it. Idomeneo accompanied by cooking. The music was beautiful, the lamb not my best. I do so dislike overcooking things. Hoping for medium rare it looked hopeful as it rested but sadly disappointed, not much sign of pink and pretty tough. Perhaps that's the price I pay for using Waitrose rather than the butcher.

The latest rugby World Cup match is on. After England's surprise defeat at home yesterday the faithful must all be reeling. How on earth did we blow that lead? I would hazard a guess that that has to rank up there with Wales' greatest ever victories. No gloating from Miriam-her attending Cardiff University seems to have given her an affinity to the Welsh. Given the number of rugby fans at work some comment is inevitable tomorrow.

Tomorrow, yes, the weekend has gone all too quickly. The real onslaught starts tomorrow for me. Not sure if anything has happened over the weekend but no doubt I will be the first port of call if incident happened.

I feel a bit flat today. Hovering in that no man's land of 0 on my scale. My anxiety starts to grow from the moment I wake up on a Sunday. Am I ready for what is to come? I don't feel very ready.

I'm not sure when I will next be on here. I anticipate exhaustion in a abundance in the week from now on for several months. But I will try to at least catch up on here. Bye.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment