Tuesday 2 December 2014

Advent Gloom.

Winter has certainly come. Cold and gloomy I have no plans to venture far today. Another day away from work, anxiety has really come back today. I also remain dead tired. The plan is to call after midnight to book an appointment to see my GP tomorrow. Barmy isn't it? But that is the way my surgery works. I will get to see someone who knows me though and that is important when MH is the concern.

As I shiver in the cold I listened belatedly to music for Advent. I should have listened on Sunday but forgot. I'm not remembering much at the moment. Head is still all over the place. I really should try to do some study but no chance of that, I can't even read today.

I'm told they're really going through it at the university too. Tough times all round. I certainly can't face that just yet. Each day I have to lay plans to cancel more and more. I don't like letting people down but when I'm ill there is little chance of achieving much.

What would I give for a shift upwards in mood? In truth I don't feel that depressed just extremely anxious and exhausted. But I cannot turn over and die. I must fight on and given time I will recover. I always do.

Hopefully next time on here I will be feeling somewhat better.

No comments:

Post a Comment