Monday 15 December 2014

Not Much Went Well.

My return to work did not exactly go according to plan. It is all very well saying do a phased return but if meetings are spread that can't be done. We have electronic systems none of which wanted to work today. By my reckoning I have 3 days of paperwork to catch up on even if I can remember back that far but I only have 4 half days left before Christmas. Stated simply it cannot be done. I achieved nothing today except trying to claim a lot of expenses. Who knows if it will work.

Back at home I found the heating and hot water system had collapsed. It is working again but only precariously. I'll have to call them out yet again. I'm too tired to think or do anything so no chance of completing my assignment.

So it all looks a bit bleak. Will it get better? Probably. Do I need sleep? Definitely. But when will it come. I cannot stay away for ever.

Oh for a mini mania, God that would be good. For now, sleep just sleep. I hope I have better news next time I'm on here.

I Heard a Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment