Saturday 6 December 2014

Contradictory Information

A few day have passed since I was last on here. My anxiety appears to be abating-a few things have fallen into place which helped. The exhaustion remains stubbornly in place. Why it is not shifting I'm not sure. My medication has been increased for over 2 weeks now. Sleep is coming but no limit to the fatigue. I have another week to try to sort that.

Now that my mind is less fraught I have summoned up enough concentration to actually do something. Yesterday I applied for that job. But there was a contradiction. The Guardian website suggested that the closing date is next Thursday. Yet LinkedIn stated applications had close on 21th November. All very strange and a little annoying. I applied on line anyway via The Guardian. Let's hope for the best.

Today I managed to an hour of study. The is a first in 3 weeks. My PESTLE is now done. Next stop is to review all my notes, look at the plan and then start writing. If my concentration becomes more effective I hope to make some progress this week while at home.

Post study a friend came round to set up my new DVD player. I'm a complete moron when it comes to anything practical so I rely on friends. They usually get a nice dinner in return. In another bizarre twist of contradiction the item is sold without the connecting wire. What on earth is the point of that? So off we went and had to spend another £25 on said wire-a pain. What it does mean though is that tonight I can watch a film for the first time in a few months. A nice change.

And so to food. Without a car I had to make do locally. Tonight a pork steak and tomorrow slow roast shoulder of lamb. Another gentle day I hope.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment