Tuesday 30 September 2014

A Last Post.

The last day of September. I told you time would fly. The NFL regular season is now 4 weeks old, a quarter gone. Term has started at last. Not had to get anyone sectioned yet but had an IT system meltdown this morning-why do people make things so complicated? It is also pay day-always good. Now that I'm saving so much money not smoking I can afford to buy the odd nice item now so raided John Lewis on the way home. After a curry at the Raj of India I'm home in the warm and reaching out to you all. Figures a little down this month but never mind.

Coming up tomorrow I am teaching. And again in 2 weeks time. I have been invited to co facilitate a creative writing workshop at the Mind PeerFest 14 conference with my friend Laura. We have decided to call it Picasso with a Pen: Painting Your Story in Words. I have some work to do but that should be fine.

I will also finally meet my tutor tomorrow for my last MSc module. There was nothing up on the system last I looked but must check out the site in the morning before I meet her. A week tomorrow is the Awards dinner. Still not checked out the DJ but hoping I will be okay.

Mood is good in the main. It will come under pressure in the coming weeks but that is just as likely to send me up as it is down. Not had a mini mania for ages. It sounds tempting but I count the cost after in angry friends. Oh well, maybe not such a good idea. See you in October.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment