Saturday 13 September 2014

A Gentle Saturday.

A week has now passed since the epic wedding. Beka and Mike are on a Greek island having a honeymoon, the autumn sun of earlier has disappeared, and I'm making the most of a gentle Saturday before the pandemonium that awaits me in 2 weeks.

A quiet day of shopping, tidying and organising my cluttered desk has ensued. There are still bargains to be had in the shops as summer disappears, managed to get a most splendid coat with 70% off today. I'm going to Bali for my dinner, a slow cooking of pork shoulder with chillies-lots of-ginger and Kecap Manis. I do so love the latter although it is some time since I used it. I discovered it in Amsterdam in 1999. That time I went alone, a strange experience. Back in the days before I found the Holy Grail. That was a long time ago.

I'm sure I'm just talking to myself here as no one seems to be out and about in blogland. Maybe someone will read this later.

So into the silence I bit farewell until the next time. See you all then!

I Heard a Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment