Saturday 27 September 2014

The Land of the Living.

After 3 days not being at my best I appear to be back in the land of the living. I awoke without a headache for the first time since Tuesday. No paracetamol, still on the fluids but feeling more rested. And what a beautiful day to come back to. Unseasonably warm, almost sweltering.

Shopping done, quick drink  with my colleague James  before a walk ensued. Have to do something to shift these unwanted pounds not smoking. On TV a Tory MP has just defected to UKIP. We are in for an interesting election come next May.

As for later, I have to do some boring cleaning. I will then pan fry a couple of trout fillets-a new venture for me-followed by an evening of opera on the radio, Verdi's Othello is on. Happier days than of late.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment