Saturday 20 September 2014

A Cold Stove.

You may find this hard to believe but I haven't cooked since last Sunday. My stove which is usually so active has not been switched on at all. I just haven't felt like cooking so be making do and getting by. All that will change later when I do a Greek lamb casserole with lettuce and dill. Inspired by Beka and Mike's honeymoon I dug out a little Greek book I bought a few months ago and decided it was about time I tried it out. Today will be followed up by a halloumi and grape salad tomorrow-looks rather good. The grand affair will be roast pork, back to old favourites for Sunday lunch.

Another week has passed and things started to get interesting yesterday. Saw an old face and had some serious advising to do but we got there in the end.

Our Scottish friends decided to reject division from England, Wales and Northern Ireland but the political pundits are already talking of change all round. Devolution to the English? That would be interesting. Time will tell if we become more federal in our outlook here.

For now it is Bruckner on the radio and perhaps a book. Cooking starts at about 5.30 pm-can't stay away any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment