Friday 7 March 2014

Database Hell.

So ends another week. Not really happy with how this week has gone. Series of little things have left me teetering on a flat mood and frustration on what to do next. Today's little disaster was my attempt to get back and going on my course. Academic databases are a nightmare. Why is it that even following the instructions to the letter, going through the process that it still comes out with an answer that nowhere near meets what I need? So what next? I don't know where to turn. And still time ticks on.

Thus I move on into the weekend full of uncertainty and getting more anxious by the day. It is strange going back to education. I no longer have the arrogant confidence I once had before my madness came. There is one person to call who may be able to help-hoping to catch up with her tomorrow.

Nothing else is on the agenda this weekend other than going to watch the Hurricanes in the playoffs on Sunday. I really hoped my old Pythons would be coming to town for a rematch but sadly they have to go to Birmingham instead. Can't even decide what to cook. It's looking like a lost weekend. No respite in sight either; next week is jammed already.

With luck opera as I try to get back on track will help in the afternoon. If not, I fear I'm on the downward slope. Let's hope not.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment