Friday 16 February 2018

Taking a Break.

Hello again out there. I decided yesterday that I'm posting too much so took a short day off. Today I'm taking a short day off from the business of moving. I made a lot of progress yesterday. Three storage cupboards sorted and ready to empty on the day. More rubbish went out, I recycled then today got rid of some more books. I will have some help next week and a friend is coming tomorrow to dispose of a lot of paperwork that can't really go in the recycling.

My plan today was to meet my friend Krishna but she's not at her best so text to cancel. A shame but not a problem. My mood and anxiety are lurking today, popping up to bite on occasion, staying quiet on others occasions. I'm waiting for a call back from the agent as I want an update. The impending change is coming quickly. It seems only yesterday I looked at the new place and got the ball rolling.

A colleague of mine Lynne took me out last night. So good to catch up and chat. My return to work will be in the future, when I do not know. The letter from the Trust came today, as I feared I think they are just going offer me CBT. To start with though there is a phone triage in the next 10 to 14 days. Privately I'm in touch with a consultant and he is asking his colleague to see me.

Life is so up in the air at the moment. So much to work out and change. Actually despite my depression attempting to batter me I think I've done really well so far. What the future holds is uncertain. For I know that the issues that felled me back in the first week of January have not gone away because I have to move. Lynne and I talked about that at some length.

Later I'm hoping to meet a couple of friends to celebrate the Chinese New Year with Yang. That cannot be ignored. Sarah hopes to be back in time to join us when she comes back from a day trip to Sussex.

There is likely to be lull in my posting from Saturday next week as I will have to sort broadband, phone and TV. My worry is that alone in flat with no connections and chaos around me my mood is likely to plummet.

If you're coming to the end of your working week enjoy the break. I will plug on and see where life takes me.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment