Sunday 19 July 2015

Six Centuries Up.

No the title of this post is not related to England being hammered in the second Test-centuries are required. Rather is a reference to the fact that in the nearly 5 years I have been writing this blog post number 600 is the one I'm writing right now. I know little of who reads my blog other than where people come from. I seem popular in the USA and Russia. Those in the UK are I'm sure only friends who humour me. Dad of course supports me as does Miriam. Other than that I know very little.

The audience can still be fickle but given last month's second highest viewing figures of all time I guess some of you think I have something interesting to say.

So what of this weekend? Shopping and domesticity done. I popped out earlier for a pint in The Waggoners and am expecting Gary and Ali round for roast gammon just before 7 pm. I never quite know if white or red is the correct bottle to go with ham. I have both. Whatever is the correct etiquette I hope it will be fun, I do so love cooking for friends.

Most weekends I don't think about work. Today I'm a little anxious. I have an unexpected meeting request and I have no idea what it is about. Hence my minor fear. No doubt it will be fine as we hurtle along on the 8th summer of my time in Hertfordshire.

See you all in the week.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment