Monday 2 March 2015

Another Week, Another Monday

There was a distinct chill in the air when I left this morning. A cold wind blew in contrast to the bright sunshine. Did I speak too soon about spring? As has happened for the last 3 months I struggled to get up. But make it I did.

Time to pick up the pieces of last week. My emotional flare up of Friday has dissipated although guess whose desk it all landed on this morning? Is it really okay that the crisis team see fit to hand over 4 people in a day? That is what they did. So the risk passes to my control. Once again it is feeling very pressured, there is but 1 of me. Why is it those "more qualified" than me hand over all the highest risk students to me? What are they doing? It's a good question to which I have no answer. Maybe it will resolve itself in time; perhaps my new manager when he arrives will have some sort of plan.

I struggled once again to cook today, couldn't be bothered. The breast of lamb yesterday was a triumph. I will definitely try that again. I am determined to get back into my kitchen this week, thinking Vietnamese tomorrow. Let's hope I can muster up the motivation and energy to follow up on my plan.

For all that though my mood remains good. Just wish I could shift this fatigue problem. See you soon everyone.

I Heard a Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment