Saturday 28 February 2015

Dull and Quiet.

It looks pretty grey out there today. Not much seems to be happening in the my part of the world. A day of nothing. To be expected for the last day of February? It has been a slow month for readers. How fickle the blogging world is. Maybe spring will come soon. There are some bulbs out but precious little sunshine.

I slept today. The fatigue and challenges continue. My life remains uneasy and change is palpable. I just feel very exposed at the moment. That is surely contributing to that tiredness. I was seething when I came home yesterday but held off from the angry e mail I wanted to send. Not feeling like that now but I do feel listless.

So on such a day I content myself with cooking. Shopping, hair cut, cut throat shave and a little tidying up have filled my afternoon. A simple bar lunch in The Horse and Groom went down well. Tonight I will have a chorizo and chickpea stew, tomorrow a slow roast rolled breast of lamb. That is a new one on me. And I have everything I need for a fierce Thai curry in the week. With luck such food will brighten my mood. Not depressed but flat; I remain on my guard.

There are only 4 more weeks to go this term. I need a break but will I think just do the Bank Holidays. With plans for June with dad and a well deserved couple of weeks off for my birthday I need to husband my precious days off. It would be nice to have a couple of long weekends. We will see.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment