Monday 16 March 2015

The Heat of Thailand.

My journey home today was so uneventful apart from those stopped without tickets that there is precious little to report. But I made it in good time and despite the narrowing of the times between trains I made my connection fine.

It was a good weekend with dad. He seemed to enjoy me being there, we had a lovely curry for his birthday and the roast pork whilst not quite up to the Gloucester Old Spot from Borough Market was still a triumph.

Now back at home I'm juggling between whether to listen to the aforementioned Peter Grimes or to watch a film. Whatever I do I'm still relishing the Thai stir fried prawns with garlic and chilli that I had for my supper. By God those chillies pack a punch. I hate to think what Dory's ghost chillies are like!

I'm trying not to think of tomorrow. I know I'm recruiting residential assistants later in the week just not sure when. My diary slots are getting filled up quickly. But it will soon be the end of term. Not much of a break but with luck it will be less busy after Easter as the exam season looms. See you all soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment