Thursday 1 May 2014

Speaking to an Empty Hall.

When we launched "Charon's Ferry" at very short notice in February I expected my dad and the odd stray dog to be there. Fortunately a few more turned up and the audience must have numbered 50-60 people. As I write post number 407 on this blog no one seems to be out there reading. Viewing figures have fallen off a cliff in the last week. Perhaps this blog has turned to shit? I'm buggered if I know what has happened.

On that other front of book writing that too seems to have fallen off a cliff. No one is buying either book. After the strangest week for a long time I'm left baffled. Life seems to have changed but I have no idea why.

My last post was in the midst of a downturn in mood. Extra risperidone seems to have righted that but I'm still baffled. All that I predicted has changed. So the future looks intriguing indeed. More on that another time. That is if anyone is there to read.

Tomorrow is Friday and another bank holiday weekend. I was supposed to go to Beka's private viewing of her new exhibition tonight. But too much going on. I think instead I will go on Monday. Hoping Izzi will come too. I will sign off to empty blogland now. I don't know when I will be back. After all talking to myself is not much fun and might get me sectioned!

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment