Saturday 31 May 2014

Too Quiet.

Some of you might have been wondering where I have been all week. In truth it has been so quiet I haven't had anything to say. So quiet indeed that at times I found myself feeling very bored. And in my life boredom leads to depression.

Well I guess I'm flat rather than depressed. I did not feel great this morning when I woke up so I cancelled my plan to go to St Albans. I did shop and do some cleaning but really not been up to much today. I'm supposed to be going to the Fu Hao with a friend tonight but will certainly take it quite gently.

Next week looks somewhat more promising so hoping this will pick me up. Until then it is Gilbert and Sullivan, some opera tomorrow followed by friends coming for roast pork in the evening.

I Heard a Voice.

PS I haven't had cigarette for 10 days, I'm amazed! Still hate not smoking though!

No comments:

Post a Comment