Saturday 10 May 2014

Weight Loss-How Not to Do It!

Hail and salutations from not so sunny Hertfordshire. A strange day of sunshine and showers seems to be petering out to nothing. It has been a day of massive consumption for me. My friend Katherine came up to visit from London. And God did we eat.

Huge 3 course lunch at the Fu Hao with ribs and crispy duck. Dodging the showers at the visiting French market then coming home with wild boar sausage, boar terrine, and rabbit with prune terrine. On arrival our decadence continued with tea and cream scones. So fat now I can't face eating another thing.

So if you want to lose weight as so many of our brethren in the USA do, don't follow my example!!!

Now I'm listening to Rossini and contemplating a couple of hours with Graeme Greene and trying to digest the vast amount I have eaten.

On the book front we finally have some movement. I picked up my 9th 5* review on Amazon on Friday. And what a review it is:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00AR2V0GO/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Following a spot of selfish self promotion on Facebook and Linkedin the long halt of sales was ended at last. And there was me thinking it would sink without trace. The world of publishing is indeed a funny one.

More soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment