Saturday 19 November 2016

Don't Shout at Me!

The latter part of this week seemed to have been defined by semi hostile communication. A number of communications served to irritate me. It is so unnecessary to send hostile or aggressive e mails and troubled calls. It is fine to advise me if it is in my power to sort a problem out. But I don't respond well to being metaphorically shouted at.

This all left me somewhat on edge last night which rather dampened an otherwise splendid evening. Lots of friends out and about last night. Lots of beer, lots of laughter and lots of re-connections. I must have been tired after that as I woke up very late.

Not much unusual to report on a quiet Saturday. My fridge is restocked, the cleaning is done, the rugby is on and I'm thinking about tea. Tonight I'm off to The Neem Tree with my friend Jo. Some time since I saw her so looking forward to that.

Tomorrow brings rare roast beef, a glass of Rioja, some reading and a switch off day. Scary that we are getting so close to Christmas. The good news though is that despite the late week hostility I'm still going well and staying clear of last year's meltdown. Let us hope in these final weeks of term I can remain riding the crest of the wave rather than being deluged and drowned by it.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment