Sunday 7 August 2016

Is It Really That Long?

Facebook does all sorts of weird and wonderful things. Some good, some not so good. I never really use it to its full potential and am not quite so obsessed with social media as many of my students. Glancing on there today it popped up with a 5 year anniversary. Yes 5 years ago today whilst listening to the Messiah I wrote the first chapter of Charon's Ferry. Although it seems to have died without trace now I'm still glad I wrote it. Whilst sales have been almost non existent in recent weeks should you be interested it is available on this link:


All looks a bit long winded doesn't it but please forgive and allow my Sunday self righteous indulgence that whilst I'm never going to be a great success I did write 2 books and am very proud to have done so.

Books aside a quiet Sunday is unfolding. The pork is slow roasting ready for later. The cricket could still yield a result for England. The thought of a country pub seems most enticing. And I'm not at work. No reason at all to complain with that for a lovely day.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and may the week to come be productive and stress free.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment