Sunday 13 October 2013

Paperback Writer-"Charon's Ferry" is Published!

Hi everyone on a grim and wet day in Hertfordshire. Not weather for going out but good for country pubs with roaring fires. So off we toddled to the Horns at Datchworth for some fine roast beef and venison. Having had a rare for me 3 courses I feel full to bursting point. Cue a rest at home before the NFL games this evening.

My previous 2 posts both mentioned World Mental Health Day. It was good day in more ways than 1. Not only did I go to a fine conference and Brandon Marshall made his statement it was very special for me as it was the day on which "Charon's Ferry" finally came out in paperback! It has been a long journey but we have reached our destination at last. If you are interested go to the link below:

http://chipmunkapublishing.co.uk/?page_id=314

It is not currently on other sites and the price quoted includes p&p. Have fun reading if you humour me by buying it. Well someone has to buy it....other than my dad and sister. More soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment