Saturday 5 October 2013

Appetite Restored.

Well after 2 days of feeling rotten normal service seems to have been restored. I had a terrible night with dreams but didn't feel too bad when I did get up. Cue a trip to Old Hatfield for breakfast in the Eight Bells and a pint of Doombar. All very civilised. The breakfast was excellent with the bacon tasting as my grandma used to cook. God that was a long time ago.

The afternoon was devoted to reading and the "Messiah" followed by putting together my first ever Lancashire Hotpot. There is a fine smell emanating from the kitchen and I have just put on the great God that is Bob Marley. So here's to Saturday and health restored!

I Heard a Voice.

PS Where have all my American readers gone? No dieting tips so no audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment