Thursday 8 March 2012

A Lift of Sunshine.

I'm back. I wasn't expecting to come on here until the weekend but am taking a few minutes to add a brief update.

I travelled down to Kent yesterday to visit Beka and my feeling started to come back despite the rain. I zoned out a few times but it was generally okay. Then today I awoke to glorious sunshine and a mind that had woken up again. It feels good but induces guilt. If I feel like this I should be at work. But my Doctor was most insistent to take time so perhaps he is right.

I'm now with my mum and dad and we're about to get Chinese takeaway-I feel the urge for salt and pepper ribs. Tomorrow I will go back to Beka's and on to an art exhibition in the evening. Saturday I return here and Sunday I will get the train home.

I am on the mend but am on the lookout for the sudden unexpected slumps in mood that usually accompany the lifting out of depression. This has been very real but I don't think I fell as far as 2 years ago. Thank for the Holy Grail that is risperidone!

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment