Tuesday 6 March 2012

An Empty Mind

Well a few days on from my last post that elicited quite a response my mind remains empty. Risperidone has blunted the onslaught of the whirlwind in my head. Psychosis was stopped in its tracks.

So where now? What it leads to is more emptiness. I feel nothing still but that will come back. I went to see my Doctor today who signed me off for 10 days. Last time it all went wrong 2 years ago, that did the trick. I think I caught it early enough this time though.

Numbness is a very strange place when one's life is lived on high and fluid emotion. Sometimes that is worse than the chaos of the whirlwind. But at least I stopped short of the voices. They simply haven't come this time.

I think I have eased back a bit from the brink. I decided to take a break and go down to Kent for a few days. I just hope people don't mind me not being more normal self. Even those who have known me for years sometimes forget about my madness. But I can never truly and whole heartedly forget. Even if at times I feel a fraud who made it all up.

Probably won't be on here again until next week. I hope by then I will feel something.

I Heard a Voice.

1 comment: