Tuesday 3 January 2017

Low and Flat.

Tuesday finds so many back at work. Not me. But I'm not feeling that good about it. A night of poor sleep, it was gone 4 am before I went off, the health check was thoroughly depressing. Do I really want to spend the rest of my life cutting out so many good things on the chance it will be longer? Logic says yes but in my low mood, cold ridden respiratory system and the generally freezing January gloom not much seems very optimistic.

What I really want to do is go back to bed and warm up. What I'm actually going to do it walk to town for the second time today to catch a train to Hitchin to meet Dory. It has been months since we met. I'm hoping that will lift my flat mood.

Sleep the rest of the week could also be of use but that return to chaos seems oh so close. And I don't want to think about that just yet.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment