Sunday 16 October 2016

Duped by Fear.

Hi again for the second time this weekend. It's late afternoon on another Sunday. Opera is nearly complete, the pheasant is coming up to room temperature for roasting later and I have a nice bottle of Syrah to go with it.

In truth though I'm restless. I didn't sleep well as my anxiety was raised after yesterday. As I noted anxiety can be the great deceiver and so it transpired today when I did some digging I had once again been duped by my mind running to endless possibilities none of which turned out to be true. The outcome of yesterday's call has cost me money, I knew it would. But it is not the catastrophe I feared. Why do I think like this?

That residual feeling remains as if robbed of the rest I crave. It is just a bit of turbulence in my battle through what is in front of me.

Time must be marching on as I'm told half term starts at the end of this week. I also learned from reading my horoscope that the full moon is today and not last night as I thought. A fine line out but beautiful anyway.

There is a governors' meeting with the Trust tomorrow. I cannot devote as much time as they deserve given how manic the day time job can be. But I do my little bit when I can.

Have a good week all who read this. I will be back soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment