Monday 22 June 2015

What to Say About Today?

Today did not exactly go according to plan. In truth I didn't really have much of a plan other than catch up on paperwork. However, the data recording system we use was not working today-not my fault for a change-so I was left trying to fill the gaps. A short period of that time was taken reviewing some of the blog. It wasn't until I looked back that I realised how tough the going was back in the autumn and winter. In my mind's eye we have had fewer dramas this year. But my anxiety over those months does not bear that out.

The question is can I deal with that for yet another year? Today I also laid the groundwork for possible change. Nothing is clear yet but if the plan works there could be a new start in a place so familiar to me. Dad will pray and I will try to make it happen. So often our lives are in the hands of others we do not know. It was ever thus.

Tomorrow is an away day; I'm not a fan. But for now I have opera on the radio, Donizetti's Poliuto from Glyndebourne. A student of mine has a summer job there. I will see her on Wednesday so I can see how it is going.

I'm not sure why but I feel a bit flat this evening, I hope it not a downward spiral. See you all soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment