Friday 12 June 2015

Thunder is Coming.

Just in the last hour the humidity has shot up, the air is thick with moisture, and the heat unbearable. Soon it will break with thunder in our ears, forks of lightning and deluges of rain. An early summer evening in England. So ends my 2 days back at work.

Home now with a cup of Lapsang Souchong tea, the radio on, the fridge full I contemplate a weekend. Do I do St Albans tomorrow? Or just stay home? Another trip to the splendid butcher? What to do.

That said I feel okay. The last few weeks looking back on here seemed full of anxiety. Now I don't feel anxious. I might even have a glass of Pimm's after my tea. The only thing of which I certain this weekend is that I need sleep. In the meantime my prawns will be consumed in a South East Asia manner which I'm yet to determine; will report back tomorrow after the storm.

I Heard a Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment