Sunday 14 June 2015

Sunday Afternoon Perambulation.

My Sunday afternoon walks have been somewhat curtailed of late owing to my toe problems. Feeling okay I decided the brave a walk today. I got home unscathed but hot with the humidity of recent days failing to abate. Actually it was good to get out. Not much in the way of sun but unlike yesterday no sign of rain.

On my return I felt it was time for opera. So once again Mozart graces my Sunday afternoon as I contemplate roasting the beef, making the Yorkshire puddings and parboiling the potatoes.

I have few if any thoughts of the morrow. The quietness of the season seems to sap my motivation as much as the heat of the office. Yet it is a short week again. On Tuesday I will meet with my friend Kym to talk about a possible collaborative book. Yes the 6 months I promised myself when I completed my studies are almost up. I could do with more time really but will get Kym's thoughts and see the lie of the land.

After that Ascot awaits. Josephine is providing all the catering plus champagne so it should be a really special occasion. Let us pray for sun!

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment