Sunday 5 April 2015

Choral Evensong.

It's Easter Day. Those of a certain persuasion regard this as the most important religious festival of the year. To others who perhaps do not share those views it is a day for Sunday lunch, lots of chocolate and not worrying about getting up for work tomorrow. Yes the long weekend goes on.

Having wrestled domestic crises of malfunctioning washing machines and fridges I have been somewhat anxious and on edge. The former is sorted but I fear for the latter. There is nothing I can on a holiday weekend but I suspect it may end up costing me money.

On a happier note after my walk I heard a live choral evensong from Ely cathedral which I very much enjoyed. A crown of turkey is in the oven-never cooked it before-the wine is chilling and I'm now on to Carmina Burana - great stuff.

Assuming the domestic crises do not erupt again tomorrow I intend to sleep and relax. The students in the main have gone home so when I get back on Tuesday a may be a little quieter than of late. See you then.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment