Tuesday 21 April 2015

Roundly Attacked.

I'm not much of a fan of Tuesdays at work. If there is a day that will piss me off it is usually Tuesday. The day of the precious meeting. Today we had yet another focus on the waiting list. I do not have a waiting list. The others' list stands at 50 and counting. Now given that there is no more resource and people will keep adding to the list something has to change.

So I asked a question, rhetorical of course, about why it is so vital that it is structured and timed in the way that it is? Result a torrent of attacks that I could possibly suggest such a thing. Yet the problem remains, I have no waiting list and they do. I wonder who really needs to change?

It was a long day. The rest of the week will be too. But I'm home, Verdi's Falstaff plays quietly in the background, my supper was disappointing but not a disaster, and I'm about to launch forth on the marinade for a proper Indian vindaloo. That will steep overnight then fire. See you all tomorrow.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment