Monday 6 April 2015

In the Beer Garden.

As is my wont on public holidays I went for a little jaunt in the country and inevitably ended up in a village pub. Today I sat in glorious sunshine watching the world go by at The Rose and Crown at Tewin. What a lovely way to while away an hour or two. I have extolled the virtues of country pubs on here before but they really are  very good and a backbone of our culture and society.

Tomorrow life gets real again. I will have to get up early, still struggling to do that. At present the diary looks okay but as no one else is in no doubt I will have to pick up any troubled students. What I'm not going to do though is act as secretary for those who are not in. Too much catching up to do.

Before then though I am enjoying an afternoon of Haydn's Creation. I have made a Thai curry paste to go with diced shoulder of pork and pickled garlic. I'm pretty partial to that particular curry. Eight dried chillies should ensure a fierce heat.

So before reality comes back happy Easter and happy holidays to all those of you out there enjoying them.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment