Sunday 12 April 2015

No Opera Today.

Today has been a different Sunday. There was no opera. I'm not cooking. And no walk today. In fact I went out for a lovely Sunday lunch at The White Horse at Welwyn with my friend Madeline. And what a fun afternoon we had. Chewing the fat over roast beef and Adnam's ale turned out to be a good plan.

After a light supper I intend a lazy TV evening. Really can't be bothered with anything tonight. Tomorrow we have the Care Quality Commission meeting with the Governors. Yes the inspection is coming. A little bit like Ofsted in schools. Whether there is equal dread I'm not sure but I know there are problems that may or may not be unearthed during the process. Good practice too no doubt.

I think I'm in pretty good shape mentally. Finally managed to catch up with myself at work last week so can move on to other things now. The week after the students are back and into exams almost straight away. The summer term is oh so short. Then the long grind of the holiday. I have a lot of plans which will become apparent in due course on here. See you soon.

I Heard a Voice.

PS The opera famine will be cured tomorrow as The Magic Flute is on the radio.

PPS And the test match starts in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment