Sunday 12 October 2014

Lamb, Reading and Mozart-a Very Quiet Sunday.

Hello there. I'm back. As the title suggests I have gone back to my safety mode and had a very quiet Sunday. The Marriage of Figaro has provided the background for an afternoon of reading. A half leg of lamb with go in the oven at about 5.30 for an hour or so then 30 minute rest for my supper. Potatoes will roast in duck fat and I will have my traditional medley of vegetables the like of which I rarely match on other days of the week.

In the main it has been a relaxing weekend. I've woken up late each day and barely a thought for the coming week. It is busy there but at the moment I am not stressed by it all. We are still in early days of the new term but I have no doubt I will seem to blink and it will be Christmas.

Talking of which we need to decide what to do for that special day. Miriam and Nigel will not be there this year so could be just me and dad. I have suggested to him that perhaps we might invite Beka et al for another epic lunch but no decisions yet on that. Whatever we do I'm sure it will be fun.

So as we head towards another working week I'm doing well. Mood good but safe. Energy still there. No sign of mania or depression. Long may that continue.

I Heard a Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment