Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween Heatwave.

Hard though it may be to believe but here in the UK we are having a Halloween heatwave. 21 degrees at the end of October! I ditched my coat today and switched to my summer blazer-still sweltering. Now down in Kent visiting dad and to go to a party I struggled to get dry after a bath as it is so humid.

What a strange day. It ends a reasonably good week where some progress was made both on work and study fronts but there is still a hell of a long way to go.

I'm doing well. Mood is good, I don't feel too stressed and that fear of being overwhelmed has not been spotted on the horizon yet. So to a weekend in Kent. Dinner at The Butt of Sherry, lunch tomorrow at The Nutmeg,  a little shopping then my friend's birthday party. Mexican is on the menu then, not my normal fare but a good change. See you all in November.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment