Saturday 19 July 2014

Wilting in the Heat.

The cricket this afternoon was not much cop for England. No wickets for ages and India slowly accumulating a lead. I go to the bathroom and 2 wickets fall in quick succession. Sod at his worst!

I've taken things gently today. A little shopping, wonton soup for lunch with Yang then a pint in a country pub. My anxiety of yesterday has abated somewhat although I still feel a bit edgy. I won't cook between now and our flight on Tuesday. I'm amazed how much salt is in packet meals even from M&S. Won't be eating them too often.

And all the time the oppressive heat and humidity. Very hard to settle and slept without a duvet. My many friends in North America who show up on my stats would probably consider it fairly normal but we do not react well to heat and cold despite our limitations. I really ought to have a look at what it is doing in Prague and Vienna. Not thought of that so far.

I hope my anxiety and associated mood remains manageable in the coming days. I really do want to try to relax on my holiday. Another post before then? Maybe. Bye until then.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment