Monday 21 July 2014

Heading for Defeat.

As the penultimate session of the Lord's test gets underway it looks in my eyes as if England are heading for defeat. India are notoriously poor travelers but they have outplayed us here. My comments on the first day still stand. What does that mean for English cricket if defeat happens? Surely the start of a new era. And as we go into that I expect more losing.

You find me on a yet another hot humid day taking a short break to blog in my office. It has been a quiet day. Sending feedback e mails. I know whether it will be good or bad before I even send them. My statistical year ends with July.

What will next year bring? There is an iron in the fire but I'm still at the crossroads I described a couple of years ago. Maybe it is more of the same. I hope not.

On the eve of my holiday I remain tense and anxious. I have no idea why. Everything will be fine. I'm meeting dad after work-let's hope he remembers to bring everything he needs. Curry might be on the cards. Then it is off in the afternoon.

This will be my final post before flying. If I get access while away I might blog over there. Until such time as I get on here again, take care and speak soon.

I Heard a Voice.

1 comment:

  1. All over, a historic win for India. Alastair Cook, you have to go!

    ReplyDelete