Saturday 31 August 2013

Restless and Anxious.

There is a definite feeling of the day after today. Yes yesterday was my birthday. I went out with friends to eat and had a few in the pub. Maybe a few too many. Didn't feeling hungover but been restless, listless and anxious all day. I don't know what to do with myself. As each hour passes we move closer to Spain.

We are being picked up at 4.30 am so I will have very little sleep. Those who have read this for a while will know the link between sleep and my illness. But my anxiety is not confined to that. After 2 courses of antibiotics my leg still hasn't recover. I live in fear it will flare up again in Spain.

All in all not my best day but in 24 hours I will be in the sunshine of Spain and with luck the anxiety will have diffused.

See you all when I get back next weekend.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment