Friday 16 August 2013

A Semi Definite Plan.

It is but 2 weeks until I turn 44. With that comes the end of the summer. My question to myself is where on earth has it gone? Usually in the quiet of July and August the time drags slowly. Not this year. Too much catching up to do. So it is nearly over.

This time a year ago I was desperately trying to get out. A year on I'm still here. There is however now a definite plan. Well definite as long as I can secure funding. I have committed to the university for 1 more year by being accepted on the MSc in Mental Health Practice. After that it will depend on how the cards fall.

All that and the governor election have propelled my mood upwards. Long may it stay there but no to the feared mania.

The weekend is now here and once again I'm off on my travels. Tomorrow's destination is the Royal Albert Hall. I was 3 years old last time I was there. The event is my first ever prom. A serious musician (well retired) never having been to a prom? Well there you go. I will be treated to a medley of Dvorak, Verdi, Tchaikovsky and Stauss. I hope it is good. Then on to the Porcupine to meet my friends Katherine and Sonya before a venture to my beloved Chinatown-hurrah!

More on Sunday.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment