Tuesday 19 March 2013

Another Long Day.

Well it is all still going on my end. Had a trip to A&E today followed by a meeting. It is very helpful getting to know people beyond my immediate environment. Change is in the air but some choose to ignore that. Sadly the change won't happen for another 14 months, hopefully I will have left by then. If I stay I don't know what is in store for me-that is for more important people to decide.

I think I have stepped back from the rage of the weekend. It is rage that drives relapse. As I took the train to Kent on Friday I had it on my mind to visit my Doctor and get signed off as a precaution. Maybe I'll still do that. I do need to see him but time won't allow at the moment. That is for the future.

As of now I am home, have the washing on-yes domestic tedium continues apace-and there is a Vietnamese beef curry on the hob. It smells very good and has been successful on previous attempts. We are not doing the quiz tonight so it is back to the TV and an ale of 2. Until next time, bye.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment