Saturday 26 January 2013

A Final Escape.

With the exception of going to work I have not left home for 9 days. Today the big thaw finally started and I was able to escape Knightsfield to get into town. Looking at the emptiness of my fridge I needed it. So off to Waitrose I went. There is a small Co op by my flat but it is expensive and limited so can really only be used in the short term.

Now back home with fridge replenished I'm trying to work out what to do this afternoon. Perhaps some Hadyn and a book-I don't do that nearly enough. It proved to be a long if short week at work. I never caught up as planned -there were simply too many other things to do. I got in my office at 7.30 am yesterday and didn't get home until 5.30 pm. Still asking myself why I do this? I wonder.

Tomorrow my friend Katherine will visit. She was supposed to come last week but the weather ended that plan. I fear a lazy day in the warm after consuming what I hope will be some excellent belly pork; yes that old favourite.

Not sure where my mood is today, neither good nor bad. What has happened today is a return of the shakiness I have experienced on and off since I got ill in 1990-couldn't get my lenses in. Funny thing is the moment I think of it my hands shake. If I don't think they don't. It is so strange living with mental illness!

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment