Sunday 6 January 2013

And By Way of a Change.

Today is on the face of it another Sunday. Different to others? It is still dull out. I have to return to work tomorrow. I ate roast pork. Spot any differences there to the countless other posts I have made of quiet Sundays? The more observant of you will notice a difference; there is no mention of Mozart.

I fancied a change so am diving into the box set of Haydn that was one of the many presents I came galumphing back to Hertfordshire with after Christmas. And very good it is too. I need to relax, I'm certain chaos will return to my life after I have been to the dentist tomorrow morning. I don't like the dentist but it has to be done.

But the food theme continues apace on this day of rest. My friend Jazz is coming to dinner tomorrow so I have to get going on a curry paste. That is always good fun; if you don't have one invest in a mortar and pestle. Better exercise than the gym. Must go now as I forgot to buy garlic. More soon.

I Heard a Voice.

PS I broke through the 6000 hits barrier last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment