Sunday 20 January 2013

Indoors with Tosca.

Another Sunday, another roast dinner, and another opera. This time it is Tosca, a change from Mozart I am equally enamoured with Puccini. Once again the snow is falling outside. Can't see the road and barely a creature is moving. I'm supposed to go to a conference tomorrow but somehow I doubt that will happen.

Unlike many others I have no desire to go out in the snow. I plan to stay warm and read. Shame it came down this weekend though as my friend Katherine had planned to visit. We have put it off whilst tentatively re-scheduling for next Sunday.

Lamb is on the menu today. As is my wont I will slow roast it for about 4 hours then serve with roast potatoes, carrots, beans, cabbage, and mint jelly. Hope it comes out well.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment