Tuesday 22 January 2013

Fog Bound.

It is now 5 days since the snow came down in abundance. Saturday looked promising to get out of here but all was forlorn when it snowed for 14 hours on Sunday. I have been stuck here ever since. It didn't look hopeful when the roads froze late last night. Today I awoke to the addition of freezing fog; there was no way I was going out in that.

I have just been out to look around and it is looking a little better. If the freeze is not too bad tonight I'm hoping to make it tomorrow. Fed up of being here. Thank God I shopped on Thursday. Of course life has not stopped in my absence and I have had a steady stream of e mail and phone traffic to manage since Friday. May get back to reality tomorrow.

In what passes for my reality I have been approached about taking part in a radio recording on voice hearing. Not sure if it will be broadcast but I have agreed to take part. I will be guarded though. It has been a long time since I heard either of my voices-long may that last.

My dad wrote a lovely review of "Charon's Ferry" on www.amazon.co.uk ; it continues to sell in very modest numbers. So indeed does "A Pillar of Impotence" even 3 years after its release in ebook form. Publisher still hasn't made the site adjustments I asked for but perhaps they too are caught up in the cold snap.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment