Wednesday 4 October 2017

That was an Industrious Day.

Hello. It is October and I come on here under what I think is a full moon which I can't actually see. Where have you all gone? My audience whoever you are has deserted me. There was a spike on Monday but other than that no one seems to be interested in what I have to say. But say it I will.

We are half way through week 2, still no one sectioned and only manageable drama. That said I have been busy. Buried for a couple of days in juggling six screens on my computer and trying in vain to instigate our new plan for triage. It is too early to say if it is working or not but I am getting very bogged down. That cuts into time with students. Today though was back to back with students. Had they all come I would have seen six which is a lot. The sacrifice was e mails. I barely responded to any.

After that I'm still standing, feeling pretty good but aware that it is a long haul during this first term and inevitably the going will get tougher.

In my silence of recent days I have composed but not posted a lot for on here. Is it really Saturday since my last visit? My kitchen adventures continue to be a barometer for my sanity. Sublime pan fried trout, slow roast lamb, Chettinad chicken, chicken with cashews and chillies and then tonight chicken with Holy basil. It has been fun and come out really well.

Now it is time to rest, read and listen. Opera night began with Peter Grimes, o how marvellous is Britten's evocation of dawn over the sea?

This weekend I will see the sea. I've missed it. A visit to see dad is in the offing so a little escape. I'm not sure I will make in on here until I'm down there. So a postcard from the seaside may come your way then.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment