Monday 5 September 2016

Found the Culprit?

Another week, any time off session. I'm entering the second week of my leave and the bad dreams continue. Funnily enough the same thing happened last year. But I will move on.

Intent on trying to find out what is wrong with my new phone I set off comparatively early for town. Went back to the shop and they told me it has something to do with iCloud which I didn't even know I had on my old phone. Being the idiot that I am I'm not capable of sorting it out myself but will have to go back yet again with both phones. Let us hope that is the culprit. How did we ever get so dependent on such gadgets?

Life used to be simpler but alas no more. I didn't tarry long in town and popped by the butcher on my way home. So tonight there is liver and tomorrow a Thai chicken curry. Back at home I have Mendelssohn's Paulus playing and have been making a soup from Sam and Sam Clark's first Moro book. Just about to try it. Excellent! Peas, Iberico Jamon and mint. Hugely refreshing.

After soup is anyone's guess. Probably a little reading. But what? Do I turn once again to Ernest Hemingway? Or to my submarine book? Or more preparation for the NFL season that starts on Thursday? That off season certainly went fast.

Hope you're all having a good day? Greetings again to our French cousins who are currently outranking Brits in viewing my mumblings. Talking of which I've just gone over 39,000 hits. Pleased with that.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment