Sunday 17 April 2016

Not a Good Start.

Why on earth am I dreaming about work at the weekend? In fact not just dreaming, a torment of nightmares tripping after one another from around 6 am. Just as I had given up on sleep a single further turn in did the trick. I slept until midday.

A glorious day awaits outside although it is not that warm. I have the West Ham Leicester game on TV, we just went 1-0 down. I have just put the pork in the oven seasoned with salt, pepper and thyme for a long slow roast. Then I think a jaunt in the country beckons. Quite fancy a trip out to The Rose and Crown at Tewin.

Thinking of tomorrow is not the best idea, I'm back to back from 10 am. After last week I hope it is a little easier. A long week is something I could do without.

On a much kinder note I had an e mail from my former student Nikki asking for my address to send a wedding invitation to. How kind is that? I think she overestimated what I did for her. Perhaps the greatest thing I did was to try to teach how to live with long term mental illness.

Dreams aside it has been an okay weekend. As ever it passed far too quickly but there we go. This term always goes so quickly then the long quiet months of summer. My 9th year there is nearly over. I never envisaged that when I caught the train up in June 2007 for an interview that changed my life. I wonder where the next twist of fate will take me. And when.

See you soon.

I Heard a Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment